Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Chemo Rd 1 Angela's Facebook Post

4-8-20
The wierdest visit to Penn Medicine Pearlman Center...ever. Dave drove me and dropped me off. I entered the center and it was a ghost town. Other then Doctors and Nurses I saw maybe 20 people or patients there. Usually there are thousands of people there. I went up to the gynecological oncology floor and I was the only one in the waiting room. It was down right eery. I'm not even sure how this could happen as this facility was always packed with hundreds of people in treatment. I met my new oncologist who I liked very much and continued with chemo in a room with a window....which rarely happened before. It went well and I hope the chemo will continue to do its job. It was just the oddest experience I have ever had since going to Penn. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment